Thursday, September 2, 2010

The beginning of a new adventure

I just started a new job at the beginning of August. It is a dream job for me. Each month, I must travel for two weeks to locations all across the US (and sometimes Canada!) for work. I basically get to determine where I go, and when.

I work for a few hours each day, meeting strangers who are connected to my employeer, and then the rest of the day is mine. I can do just about whatever I want. See a play, try a new restaurant, go for long walks, whatever strikes my fancy. It is the most freeing feeling in the world, knowing that I can be a weekday wanderlust - exploring our world and the variety of people and places in it.

First stop: Washington, DC ....

2 comments:

  1. call anne-marie... she lives there & is a great tour guide :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i call dibs on you when you are in columbus :)

    ReplyDelete